Duration: 60 or 90 minutes
Cost: £60 for 60 minutes or £90 for 90 minutes
What can I expect in this treatment?
Targeting trigger/pressure points and using deep pressure and stretches to relax and stretch the core postural muscles and fascial structure, joint mobilisation and positional release techniques to align the musculoskeletal system.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Experiencing tension in specific areas of the body – most commonly in the back and neck.
- Suffering from chronic pain.
- Stressed and looking for deep relaxation.
- Recovering from a soft tissue injury.
The potential benefits of a Deep Tissue treatment may include:
- Reduces tissue congestion
- Deeper relaxation than a classic massage by removing muscle inflexibility
- Reduces stress caused by tension
- Chronic pain relief
- Aids injury recovery and fitness
It is important to note that these benefits can sometimes only be achieved after a few sessions. If the recipient is very tense, most of the first treatment will concentrate on warming up and freeing the superficial muscles. Following sessions will then target the postural and core muscles to release deeper tensions and align the musculoskeletal systems.
Book Here or on 07421 358 212